2-1-1. Get Connected. Get Answers.
Serving Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery and Philadelphia Counties.
2‑1‑1 SEPA is part of the national 2‑1‑1 Call Centers initiative that seeks to provide an easy-to-remember telephone number and web resource for finding health and human services– for everyday needs and in crisis situations. Search our vast database of services and providers to find the help you need today. Learn more about 2‑1‑1…
Walgreens Flu Vaccine: If you are interested in receiving a voucher for a free Influenza (Flu) vaccine from Walgreens, please fill out the interest form. Click here
- Only available to those that do not currently have Health Insurance.
- Availability is limited.
- Vouchers for the Vaccine can only be received through your email. (They cannot be mailed so you MUST have an email address to request a voucher)
- Multiple vouchers can be requested and sent to the same email address; they need to be requested by filling this form out separately for each voucher needed. (Each voucher has its own unique ID = one vaccine per voucher)
- If eligible, you will receive your voucher(s) via email in 2-4 business days.
- You will be able to redeem and get your flu shot at any Walgreens, by going to the Pharmacy Counter and presenting the voucher, electronically or physical copy you have printed it from your email.
- Vouchers are good through March 15, 2022.
Looking for Emergency Rent Assistance Programs (ERAP) in your county?
DHS has designated Emergency Rent Assistance Programs in each county of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. These programs primarily assist with Rent and many also assist with utilities. You can either search our database or click here for the most recent DHS published listing of ERAP services by county.
Try our New Mobile App!!
It provides a more integrated experience providing a self-service portal for COVID-19 Funds and Basic Needs requests. Click HERE to download!