Service Provider Responsibilities
2‑1‑1 SEPA is committed to accurately representing the programs in our database and the services they offer. To help us ensure those in need receive the most current, accurate, and appropriate referrals, we request the following from the service providers listed in our database:
1. Contact 2‑1‑1 SEPA whenever there are changes in your organization or programs (including temporary changes such as holiday office hours, temporary lack of funding or staff availability). You can contact us:
- On our website
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 215-665-2580
2. Review agency listing once a year, at minimum, to confirm information and make changes as needed.
3. Support 2‑1‑1 SEPA by telling your clients and community about this valuable resource. There are many ways to get the word out:
- Print or request 2‑1‑1 SEPA materials for distribution to clients
- Include a quick referral to our service or a link to our website in your newsletters, websites, etc.
*Contact email@example.com for logos, links, etc.
- Talk to your clients and community partners about 2‑1‑1 SEPA and the services we offer
Schedule a visit with us or a presentation at your office to learn more, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-665-2580.