Bucks County VITA - St. Mark A.M.E. Zion Church Newtown
SEPA VITA Sites - Bucks County
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Provides free, confidential, and secure tax return preparation for those in need of tax assistance.
- Social security card for all persons listed on tax return (includes spouse, children, other dependents);
- Valid photo ID for each taxpayer;
- W-2 forms from all employers;
- All 1099s and 1098s pertaining to previous tax year (bank statements for interest or dividends, or pension or SSI);
- Bank routing and account information (required for direct deposit);
- If client will be claiming an exemption because they did not have health insurance for any part of the previous year, must bring income information for all dependents claimed.
- Any other relevant documentation