Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - Emergency Food Pantry
Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - Montgomery; Pottstown
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Provides food through the state food assistance program, community food donations, commodity supplemental food program, senior farmers market nutrition vouchers, and holiday food basket program.
See Helpful Tips
- Proof of Pottstown residency;
- Photo ID for all individuals 18+ in the household;
- Birth certificate for all individuals 17 years old and younger
- The first 28 households each day will receive food.
- Households can receive food only once a month.
- If documents cannot be provided immediately, residents can still get food for the first month only, while the documents are gathered.
- Homeless residents will be able to shop monthly for donated food items.
- Bring own bags.
- Pottstown residents;- Income below 150% of the Federal Poverty guidelines.