Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - Emergency Food Pantry
Pottstown Cluster of Religious Communities - Main Site
Send the URL of this service profile via SMS text message.
Data Provided By
2-1-1 SEPA - 2-1-1 SEPA
Description of Service
Provides food through the state food assistance program, community food donations, commodity supplemental food program, senior farmers market nutrition vouchers, and holiday food basket program.
Counties: Montgomery; States: PA; Countries: USA
See Helpful Tips
- Proof of Pottstown residency;
- Photo ID for all individuals 18+ in the household;
- Birth certificate for all individuals 17 years old and younger
- The first 28 households each day will receive food.
- Households can receive food only once a month.
- If documents cannot be provided immediately, residents can still get food for the first month only, while the documents are gathered.
- Homeless residents will be able to shop monthly for donated food items.
- Bring own bags.
- Pottstown residents;
- Income below 150% of the Federal Poverty guidelines.