Immigrants in Philadelphia
Philadelphia is home to many immigrants who arrive for different reasons. Whether it be fleeing persecution, civil unrest, war, famine, genocide, or to pursue an education, these individuals often have a hard time navigating resources. This resource page, along with the 211 database were designed to assist these individuals with accessing healthcare services, social services, employment and education.
Health Care Access
Some of the FREE services offered by the African Family Health Organization include:
- Case Management
- Medical and Social Services
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Linkage to Medical Care
- Language Interpretation & Translation
- English Classes
- Programs for Pregnant and Parenting Women
- Referrals for employment and immigration
- And Much More!
You can reach out for these services by dialing 215-546-1232.